PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We’ve built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
* Provide level II problem resolution for Level 1 Helpdesk team. To include hardware, software and applications problems.
* Administer the Microsoft SCCM platform as it relates to all end user equipment management, ensuring on time software patching and deployments
* Convey easy to understand resolutions to users
* Provide accurate and timely resolutions for escalated cases
* Maintain communications with customers during the problem resolution process.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of Help Desk supported products and services
* Develop and maintain knowledge of Help Desk resolution database
* Proficient in administrating MS Windows Operating Systems, MS Office and shared network resources. PC hardware/software and network troubleshooting
* 3 years experience in SCCM- System Center Configuration Manager
* 3 years experience in Windows Active Directory Administration.
* Professional and positive attitude when interacting with peers and supporting end users.
* Excellent written and verbal skills that foster effective communication within the team, company, and end users.
* Prior experience in an IT support environment providing direct level two end user support.
* Flexibility to perform in a fast-changing, challenging environment and the ability to adapt quickly.
* Excellent problem solving skills, initiative to be proactive within the role, and ability to work independently.
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.