PCM is one of the fastest-growing value added direct marketers of technology solutions for business, government and educational institutions as well as consumers. We’ve built an environment that is fast-paced, growing and continually changing with the needs of industry. Our rapid growth and expansion has created numerous career and advancement opportunities.
Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, and eCommerce venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
PCM has openings for a service oriented Help Desk Analyst who thrive on utilizing thier problem solving abilities to help our clients navigate their technology.
Onboarding and Knowledgebase Management
· In conjunction with management, onboard customer knowledgebase into PCM.
· Provide technical leadership for all customer knowledgebase information.
· Work directly with customers to ensure knowledgebase creation is accurate and timely
· Partner with customer SMEs to ensure PCM is adequately trained on customer applications, infrastructure, systems and other pertinent areas of support.
· Create categorization matrix with ownership to ensure all ticket categories are thoroughly documented within a knowledgebase prior to Go-Live.
· Initially, train PCM Analysts for Go-Live.
· Take calls during Go-Live to ensure an categorization matrix is accurate.
· Update knowledgebase articles as needed post Go-Live.
· Provide mechanisms for Tier I and II Analysts to understand when KB articles have changed
Technical Escalations & Training
· Provide technical escalation support to all Tier I and II Analysts for assigned customers.
· Participate in classroom training as needed.
· Provide adhoc training to all Analysts in real-time as changes occur or as customer feedback requires
· Disseminate customer communications internally and publish to Analysts as needed.
Meetings and Continuous Improvement
· Periodically meet with customers to discuss current status and provide continual improvement strategies.
· Provide technical oversight during customer governance meetings.
· Continuously recommend improvements in process and procedure to improve customer satisfaction.
· Participate in quality control measures and provide constructive feedback to management.
· Provide continual feedback to management on Analyst performance.
· Compare Analyst tickets and calls to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Update Analyst scorecards.
We offer an environment for career-driven individuals seeking to make a solid contribution to our company objectives and their own career enhancement. If you want to work in a challenging, performance-based environment and be rewarded for your efforts, then PCM is the place to build your career.
PCM offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K with a company match and medical/dental benefits as well as an Employee Purchase Plan, company sponsored discount programs and paid time off.
PCM is more than an IT provider: we are a trusted technology partner for thousands of businesses across the country specializing in cloud, data center, mobility, networking, security, and software solutions.
PCM: The right technology, delivered!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: PCM extends offers of employment only to qualified candidates who have applied for a position using our official application through our career site, iCims. Please be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment or "phishing" actions that may come from individuals or entities impersonating PCM. PCM will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Once employment has been confirmed and as part of the onboarding process, new hires will receive instructions from PCM to set up their direct deposit information from our payroll department.