Click column header to sort
PCM has openings for a service oriented Help Desk Analyst who thrive on utilizing thier problem solving abilities to help our clients navigate their technology.
PCM is currently looking to a hire a Senior Income Tax Associate reporting to our head of global tax.
The Quality Assurance Technician will provide configuration support to lab technicians. Must be able to install and configure computer desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and software applications in a LAN/WAN environment.
PCM-G is expanding our field sales organization and seeking a field-based Account Executive to join our State & Local Sales team. The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships in person and selling professional services and technology solutions to customers on a proactive basis. We are seeking individuals with a proven track record of selling technology solutions to Public Sector customers.
You will be working with our field based Solution Architects (SA’s) and Technology Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs. You will be responsible acquiring, managing and growing your customer base, create and build consultative, long-term relationships with customers delivering cost effective technology solutions.
PCM-G is expanding our sales organization and seeking field-based Account Executives to join our State, Local and Education Sales team.
PCM is currently seeking a IT Support Technician who can supplement our customer's staff by responding to all inbound service requests for PC Infrastructure support. Primary responsibilities will be to support, upgrade, install and troubleshoot desktops, notebooks, printers and other hardware devices within a structured IT enterprise environment. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 P
Responsible for performing hardware and software tasks face to face with internal users or after hours in a fast paced work environment at client locations. The Branch IT Technician will spend a significant portion of the day traveling within the city to support branch locations. This position will require excellent customer service and quick decision making skills to identify and resolve internal user's technical issue.
PCM is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Collaboration Tools Support Specialists to our team in Plano, TX. Collaboration Tools Support Specialists will provide client support in both face to face and remote settings for Windows, Mac, and Mobile configurations centered on collaboration tools in a challenging and dynamic enviornment.
As a project administrator, you will be responsible for all phases of assigned integration projects running through our integration center. Inventory Management is a key function of the role as well as working with other team members assigned to projects and the appropriate account managers.
The Inside Sales Representative provides front end and back end support to Account Managers and clients. This position is responsible for life cycle sales support including client follow up to ensure their needs are continually met.
Le représentant des ventes internes fournit une assistance initiale et finale aux gestionnaires de comptes et aux clients. Ce poste est responsable du soutien des ventes tout au long du cycle du processus de la vente, y compris le suivi des clients, afin de s'assurer que leurs besoins sont continuellement satisfaits.
This is an entry level opportunity within our Proposal Response team and duties will include preparing and writing responses to Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, etc., and managing the entire proposal process. This is an entry level position, recent college graduates with a degree in English, Business Communication, Writing or similar are encouraged to apply.
PCM is currently seeking a Microsoft Access Database Resources to work as a consultant on older technology including SQL Server 2005, Access Database (circa 2005) and Visual Studio 2005 / Visual Basic. Position will initially last 2 months and then go to a part-time, on call support assignment. Resource must work on site during the first 2 month phase.
- Adhere to the company’s safety policies and procedures
- Use the forklift operator and pallet jack on a daily basis
- Know how to handle different industrial vehicles
- Use warehouse software on a regular basis
- Always perform maintenance and routine check on all equipment used
- Clean the workplace and keep the merchandise stored in accordance with the regulations
- Adhere to the company’s quality standards at all times
Calling all recent college graduates!! Congratulations on 4 years of hard work and perseverance. We invite you to join our award-winning technology sales organization in Dayton, OH.
Are you interested in starting or expanding your sales career? Do you have a passion for technology? At PCM-G, we deliver the right technology, all the time. Our inside sales Account Executives begin their career at PCM-G with extensive, paid training so they can design customized, cost effective solutions for their customers. The Account Executives create and build consultative, long-term relationships with Government customers nationwide. You build and manage your own business selling software, hardware and professional services to clients of all size across the country. If you are competitive, money motivated and seek numerous opportunities for promotion/advancement, look no further than PCM-G.
As a Field Business Development Manager – Hybrid Data Center (HDC), you will be responsible for making the news, not reporting it:
- Create strategic sales plans within your target region between key HDC vendors, PCM sales personnel and PCM engineering
- Create and orchestrate the engagement and cadence between our key HDC partners and PCM regional sales management
- Deliver presentations of HDC solutions and PCM value proposition to partners and customers in support of our sales team
- Work with Account Executives and Technical Pre-Sales Resources to uncover, qualify and assist in the close of net new opportunities
- Schedule and orchestrate discovery calls between account executives, technical resources, vendors (if required) and prospects
- Maintain and present weekly activity reports focusing on forecasting new and existing opportunities, including presentation of a quarterly business review to peers and vendors
- Attend and orchestrate product and solution trainings
- Attend industry functions, such as customer events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Provide business development reporting thru pipeline and forecasting
- Report, analyze and measure effectiveness of programs
- Achieve sales goals.
- Proactively manage the planning and execution of our go to market strategy (Webinars, telemarketing campaigns, customer events, sales rep and customer facing brochures, etc.)
- Industry Expertise: Be an expert in industry trends including competitive and market dynamics, product, licensing and technology trends
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with sales teams to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
The Microsoft License Desk Specialist works hand-in-hand with PCM Account Managers, MSS Team, Market Leaders, Partners and key internal resources to grow and facilitate Microsoft’s Licensing Annuity businesswithin the SMB segment (0-250 users).
This includes helping customers to understand how to purchase, renew and maximize the licenses for their Microsoft technology solutions. Success in the role includes growing the licensing annuity business, closing deals within guidance, and increasing customer satisfaction. The success is measured by meeting or exceeding sales objectives such as: (MPSA, CSP, Open, etc.): revenue, penetration, renewals, revenue recapture, up sell / cross sell (Cloud) and PCM Professional Services.
The Microsoft Licensing Desk Specialist is primarily focused on supporting reactive activities, operational activities, the support of new and existing base of Microsoft customers and proactively managing and executing adherence to T-36 / T-180.
The Client Support Specialist provides front end and back end support to Account Managers and clients. This position is responsible for life cycle sales support including client follow up to ensure their needs are continually met.
IT Services Delivery Manager
Needed Immediately with PCM in Portland Oregon
The primary focus of the IT Services Delivery Manager is to ensure customer SLA compliance and fulfillment of SOW deliverables. The IT Services Delivery Manager will own the creation and fulfillment of IT processes / procedures in coordination with ITIL best practices. In addition, the IT Services Delivery Manager will deliver weekly/monthly metrics and governance presentations to the customer.